Mental Health Coloring Pages
Help students maintain healthy, supportive relationships with family and peers with mental health coloring pages! Students often have trouble coping with stress, managing their feelings and behaviors, and adapting to their ever-changing environment. It’s hard for children to be content with who they are and what they’re dealing with if they don’t have productive ways to reduce anxiety throughout the day.
Coloring has many benefits including helping kids enter a more meditative state, relieving stress (especially before and after test taking), and learning to focus on the present. These coloring pages are visually appealing with a range creative designs that both children and adults will enjoy. All the quotes are meant to bring positivity to their day. These mental health coloring pages are great for school counselors looking for a hands on activity for children during their sessions as well as teachers in need of social emotional learning resources. They’re also great for early finisher work, brain breaks, or as quiet time activities.
Quality Coloring Pages
These mental health coloring pages have been digitally designed and therefore print crisp and clear, unlike hand-drawn resources which don’t hold up well to re-printing. Additionally, all of the drawings are easier on the eyes of students with visual impairments as it’s harder to decipher the faint lines from hand-drawn sketches.
Simply print out, make copies, and distribute to your students alongside coloring materials.
- Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th
Main Learning Objective
- Students will be able to think and reflect about their current situation while coloring these coloring pages
- Crayons, Markers, or Colored Pencils
You Will Receive
- One 8-page PDF of Mental Health Coloring Pages
- Mental Health Quotes (Don’t Feed Your Fears, Hey Warrior, Keep Going, I Will Be OK, It’s OK Not to be OK, One Thing at a Time, Progress Over Perfection, This Too Shall Pass, and You Are Not Alone In This)
- Paperless Google Drive digital resource for students (also for use on Google Classroom, Google Slides, and Microsoft OneDrive)