To be clear you may:
- Duplicate this resource for each student, where in digital or paper form (this includes Google Drive, Google Classroom, Google Slides, Google Docs, Google Forms or whatever digital means it comes in)
- Reference this resource on your teaching blog or professional-development workshops with credit given back to me and a link to my website
To be clear you may not:
- Upload my teaching materials to file sharing websites for free distribution or host them on your classroom website, teacher blog, district server, or other educational websites
- Re-sell or share physical copies of this resource with other teachers as you have purchased a single-user license
- Claim this resource as your own or remove the credit graphic or copyright notice in any of my teaching materials
Please inquire about multiple licenses to share your purchase with other teachers. I also offer whole building and district licenses at a discounted price.
Unfortunately, due to the nature of virtual goods sold on Glitter Meets Glue Designs, LLC, I am not able to provide any exchanges or returns. ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND NONREFUNDABLE with one exception: you make two or more separate purchases of the same items accidentally. Please ask any questions prior to purchasing. I will be happy to assist you.
All Glitter Meets Glue teaching materials are protected by U.S. copyright and international treaties. ©2013, Glitter Meets Glue Designs