TO BE CLEAR, YOU MAY NOT:
- Remove the copyright notice in any of our teaching materials
- Upload our teaching materials to file sharing websites for free distribution
- Host them on your classroom website, teacher blog, district server, or other educational websites
- Re-sell or share digital or physical copies with other teachers as you have purchased a single-user license
- Claim them as your own or remove the credit graphic or copyright notice in any of our teaching resources
Please inquire about multiple licenses to share your purchase with other teachers. I also offer whole building and district licenses at a discounted price.
Unfortunately, due to the nature of virtual goods sold on Glitter Meets Glue Designs, LLC, I am not able to provide any exchanges or returns. ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND NONREFUNDABLE with one exception: you make two or more separate purchases of the same items accidentally. Please ask any questions prior to purchasing. I will be happy to assist you.
All Glitter Meets Glue teaching materials are protected by U.S. copyright and international treaties. ©2013, Glitter Meets Glue Designs