Mindfulness Coloring Pages
Help students be present and focused in class with mindfulness coloring pages. Coloring has many benefits including helping kids enter a more meditative state, relieving stress (especially before and after test taking), and learning to focus on the present. These coloring sheets are visually appealing with a range creative designs that both children and adults will enjoy. All the quotes are meant to bring positivity to their day. Use them as early finisher work, brain breaks, or as quiet time activities.
Quality Coloring Pages
These mindfulness coloring pages have been digitally designed and therefore print crisp and clear, unlike hand-drawn resources which don’t hold up well to re-printing. Additionally, all of the drawings are easier on the eyes of students with visual impairments as it’s harder to decipher the faint lines from hand-drawn sketches.
Simply print out, make copies, and distribute to your students alongside coloring materials.
- Kindergarten – 8th Grade
Main Learning Objective
- Students will be able to relax and think about being in the present and enjoying the moment while coloring these coloring pages
- Crayons, Markers, or Colored Pencils
You Will Receive
- One 8-page PDF of Mindfulness Coloring Pages
- Mindfulness Quotes (Be Kind to Yourself, Be Present, Deep Breaths, Enjoy the Moment, Happiness is Homegrown, I Am Here, Inhale, Exhale, Stop, Breath, Think)
- Paperless Google Drive digital resource for students (also for use on Google Classroom, Google Slides, and Microsoft OneDrive)
Beautiful designs. Complex enough to keep busying coloring but big enough even the little ones can practice staying in the line. Nice messages. – Jessica F.
Beautiful! The children will enjoy colouring these and we’ll put them up in the classroom and halls. – Buyer