Winter Craft Bundle with Writing Prompts
Ugly Sweater Coloring Craft Preview Video
Here is one example of a project include in this bundle:
If you’re racing to figure out what winter project to quickly put up in the hallway, look no further. Students can complete each craft in one class period. And you can use the accompanying writing prompts to post alongside them.
Basically, each child receives a copy of the template. Then, they color everything, cut out the parts, and glue it together. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy!
These winter craftivities also come with a PowerPoint file including step-by-step pictures and simply written directions for young children. Use it for either whole group or small group instruction. Or, assign it to students via Google Classroom, Canvas, etc. so they can work independently.
Are you going to be absent and your substitute won’t have access to technology? No problem! Use the 1-page all-in-one step-by-step picture directions. Every craft comes with this page. Just print it out and include it with your sub plans. And then do nothing. Yes, nothing, because I’ve done it all for you!
Frequently Asked Questions About This Winter Craft Bundle with Writing Prompts
- What crafts are included?These are from my “Build A…” line of resources. included are the Gingerbread Man, Hot Chocolate, Mitten, Snowman, Ornament, Gingerbread House, Ugly Sweater, and Valentine Cupcake.
- How many sheets of paper does this use? Most of these resources require 2 sheets of copy paper per child.
- Each resource shows 3 different versions of the crafts. What am I supposed to do with the other versions? You may decide to assign each table a certain version or you may decide to print a handful of each and let students pick the one they like the best.
- What grade level is this for? These resources are designed for elementary kids in 1st – 5th grade.
- What materials do I need? Kids will need scissors, crayons, and glue.
You Will Receive
- 8 Non-Editable PDF Printable Crafts – Each activity includes a teacher guide, a step-by-step handout for substitute teachers, craft templates, writing prompts, and blank writing paper pages.
- Google Drive Access Links, so you can assign paperless versions
- 8 Non-Editable PowerPoint Slideshow – Includes large, step-by-step picture directions and text for each craft so students independently and you can reclaim valuable class time to work with needy students.
Why You’ll Love These Winter Crafts
My students spent SO MUCH TIME working on these. My paras loved doing these with the students as well. This was such a great way to allow creativity and individuality without it getting out of control. Excited to use it again next year!
My students loved these! I used the snowman craftivity to create a fun classroom door design. The snowman writing also fit in well with our snowman unit. I also used the gingerbread man one to go with our Gingerbread Baby unit.
LOVED this resource!! The kids had so much fun creating. The younger grades needed some help but loved doing this project. One of my favorites.