Bulletin Board Templates Expansion Pack
So you’ve bit the virtual classroom craze and you want to add to your growing collection of graphics. Use this pack of bulletin board templates and school supplies to design fun and engaging lessons for distance learning. I also recommend them for blended learning environments because all your plans and lesson materials will be in one place. If your school were to suddenly be on remote learning, you could continue your lessons virtually with ease!
How to Use These Bulletin Board Templates
Just like your in-person lessons, your virtual ones should be organized and structured for maximum learning. I’ve included templates for a notebook, whiteboard, chalkboard, blackboard, and a bulletin board with bordette around the edge. In addition, there are graphics for washi tape, push pins, sticky notes, paperclips, and flags. Use them to design your daily or weekly plans and goals.
Design sticky note messages, to do lists, choice boards, daily classroom news, inspiring quotes, and reminders. Host your morning meeting virtually by creating an outline of the topics you want to discuss written on a whiteboard.
Also, are your students forgetful, too? Think about using the notebook background to link to important passwords to remember. Or make lists to show when assignments are due.In addition, use the blackboard and washi tape graphic to post popular anchor charts tied to your lessons. The flag graphics are great for topic headers or bookmarks.
In addition, think about structuring your lessons with one board per subject (like ELA or Art) or one for each period in the day. This will help your students understand that all the learning materials and links they need are all in one place.
Lasltly, once you’ve outlined your daily or weekly plans using these bulletin board templates, link to them via your virtual classroom. Let that be the portal to your actual lesson plan.
Organize your distance learning plans into one digital space and have them ready to go. Schools will likely start requiring teachers not only have sub plans but plans in place for at home learning. Feel prepared and ready to go.
Why Use Bulletin Board Templates in Google Slides?
- FAMILIARITY: A lot of the features of Google Slides are similar to PowerPoint and will get your room up super quick. No need to edit a PowerPoint and figure out how to upload it to Slides.
- USER-FRIENDLY: You are likely already familiar with storing files in Google Drive.
- INSANT SAVE AS: All changes in Google Slides are instantly saved in Google Drive. Ever accidentally close down an app or other online software and changes weren’t saved? Eliminate the frustration and disappointment of lost presentations!
- ACCESSIBILITY: Parents, students, and admins can use an iPad, desktop or laptop computer, and even a Chrome book to access your virtual classroom to view assignments.
- SHAREABILITY: Simply share your virtual classroom the same way you’ve been sharing assignments with students via Google Drive or Google Classroom.
The download contains a one-page PDF with directions on how to access the bulletin board templates. This document comes ready to go in Google Drive, so don’t worry about trying to figure out how to import it into your Drive!
You Will Receive
- 1 Non-Editable PDF
- Google Drive Access Link (A link to download the bulletin board templates is located on pages 2 and 3 of the PDF.)
- 40 Background Slides – These graphics are not editable. They have been inserted into the background of the slide and are fixed in place.
- 40 Moveable Objects – Every object within the space is moveable. All graphics are saved in low-resolution which will appear great on screen but are not meant for print. (DISCLAIMER: the backgrounds and graphics used in this file may not be used to create commercial resources)