The Power of Yet
It can be difficult working with students who exhibit negative self-talk all year long. Here’s one way to combat a fixed mindset: promote positive thinking! Growth mindset is a great way to employ life skills and character education while boosting student’s confidence. Carol Dwek coined the phrase and it’s become popular amongst teachers of all disciplines. The Power of Yet will transform your students from waiting for change to happen to being a change maker by taking charge of their own learning journey.
I feel strongly that in no time at all your students will be taking on, “…..yet” to the end of every learning challenge they face! And because they have developed these new skills, they will, in turn, pass them on to others in class.
The Power of Yet Bulletin Board Set
I’ve developed this bulletin board pack with all teachers in mind. Each fixed or growth mindset phrase is on either a colored background (growth mindset) or a gray background (fixed mindset). Two header signs are included so as to label each of the phrases. Also, there are bordettes of two thicknesses and a matching The Power of Yet pennant banner in two sizes to help finish off your bulletin board display.
You Will Receive
- 7 Growth Mindset Phrases
- 7 Fixed Mindset Phrases
- 16 Pennant Graphics with The Power of Yet written on them (each approx 8”x10”)
- 8 Pennant Graphics with The Power of Yet written on them (each approx. 5”x7”)
- 16 Bordettes (8 Narrow; 8 Thick)
- Growth Mindset Sign
- Fixed Mindset Sign
- Full Brain (prints at 8.5”x11”)
- Growth Mindset Hemisphere (prints at 8.5”x11”)
- Fixed Mindset Hemisphere (prints at 8.5”x11”)
- 4 Large Format Brain Posters for printing at Staples (12”x18,” 18”x24,” 20”x30,” and 24”x36”)
- 4 Large Format Brain Posters for printing on Zazzle (16”x12,” 20”x16,” 20”x20,” and 28”x20”)
“Great bulletin board. Love the growth mindset statements.” – Chriselda C.
“This will make a beautiful bulletin board. Thank you!” – Mary Eileen G.
“This is my favorite bulletin board ever!” – Tonya S.