Growth Mindset Bulletin Board for Art
Working with students who exhibit negative self-talk in art class can be difficult. Here’s one way to combat it: promote thinking like an artist! I tell my students, “Artists don’t give up. They’ve just found 100 ways it didn’t work the first time!” I use this growth mindset bulletin board in my own art lessons to boost student’s confidence and I find it quite effective. What kid doesn’t want to be on the rainbow side of the brain?
You Will Receive
- Full Brain (8.5×11”)
- 7 Growth Mindset Phrases
- 7 Fixed Mindset Phrases
- 16 Pennant Graphics (each approx 8×10”)
- 8 Pennant Graphics (each approx. 5×7″)
- 16 Bordettes (8 Narrow; 8 Thick)
- Growth Mindset Palette
- Fixed Mindset Palette
- 2 Brushes (Positive & Negative Self-Talk)
- Growth Mindset Hemisphere (8.5×11”)
- Fixed Mindset Hemisphere (8.5×11”)
- 4 Large Format Brain Posters designed to be printed at Staples (12×18,” 18×24,” 20×30,” and 24×36”)
- 4 Large Format Brain Posters designed to be printed on Zazzle (16×12,” 20×16,” 20×20,” and 28×20”)
- 3 Sizes of “Growth Mindset” text (8.5×11″)
Printing Your Growth Mindset Bulletin Board
Growth Mindset Bulletin Board Preview Video
I am so excited to use these in my art room this year! It will be so nice to point students to the board to allow them to change their thinking! – Ashley G.
So great to find resources just for the art room, these are hard to find! Thanks for such great items to hang up in the classroom! – Cassandra I.
This is a thing of beauty!!! In every sense of the word, it is not only aesthetically pleasing but the message is great! I love it and everyone who passes my class walks in just to have a better look! – Claire P.