Expansion Pack Bundle
So you’ve bit the virtual classroom craze and you want to add to your growing collection of graphics. Use this expansion pack bundle of furniture, technology, flexible seating, and background templates to expand your digital classroom space! There are enough graphics in this bundle to design plenty of virtual classroom spaces for every subject your teach. If you already own one of my virtual classroom templates, these will be an awesome addition to your collection. For personal use only.
BONUS PACK INCLUDED: Get 16 free graphics that only come with this bundle!
I took a handful of items from some of the four main packs and made neutral colored objects from them. I would use them to mix and match with the rainbow colored graphics. As a result, this will help balance out the pieces in your virtual classroom space. Also, consider using them to design a calming room!
Organize your distance learning plans into one digital space and have them ready to go. Schools will likely start requiring teachers not only have sub plans but plans in place for at home learning. Feel prepared and ready to go.
Why Design a Digital Classroom?
There are many challenges with distance learning, one of which is the lack of warmth and connection students feel in a remote environment. Whether you’re teaching in-person on a daily basis, assigning things via Google Classroom, or just sending home packets, not being with students in the same space can feel rather impersonal.
Creating your own classroom away from school is one way to engage learners (and hopefully lure more into completing assignments!) What student wouldn’t be excited to see what you have planned for them this week when the materials are presented in a unique and inviting way?
Use this expansion pack bundle of graphics to help you design your own space, link to assignments, and show off your personality. Copy and paste them into other digital classrooms you’ve designed, too. Make your online classroom as warm, inviting, and engaging as your real one.
Why Use Google Slides?
- FAMILIARITY: A lot of the features of Google Slides are similar to PowerPoint and will get your room up super quick. No need to edit a PowerPoint and figure out how to upload it to Slides.
- USER-FRIENDLY: You are likely already familiar with storing files in Google Drive.
- INSANT SAVE AS: All changes in Google Slides are instantly saved in Google Drive. Ever accidentally close down an app or other online software and changes weren’t saved? Eliminate the frustration and disappointment of lost presentations!
- ACCESSIBILITY: Parents, students, and admins can use an iPad, desktop or laptop computer, and even a Chromebook to access your virtual classroom to view assignments.
- SHAREABILITY: Simply share your digital classroom the same way you’ve been sharing assignments with students via Google Drive or Google Classroom.
The download contains five, one-page PDFs with directions on how to access the templates inside the expansion pack bundle. This document comes ready to go in Google Drive, so don’t worry about trying to figure out how to import it into your Drive!
You Will Receive
- 5 Non-Editable PDFs
- Google Drive Access Links (A link to download the virtual classroom templates is located on pages 2 and 3 of the PDFs.)
- 256 Moveable Objects – Every object within the space is moveable. All graphics are saved in low-resolution which will appear great on screen but are not meant for print. (DISCLAIMER: the graphics used in this file may not be used to create commercial resources)
- 80 Background Slides – These graphics are not editable. They have been inserted into the background of the slide and are fixed in place.
This really added a pop to my virtual classroom. It made it bright and cheery with the same colors that are in my real classroom! I highly recommend! – Peachy S.