Apple Art Project Game
Need fall art projects for your bulletin board in September? Imagine these Autumn apple drawings in your hallway with a writing prompt. The step by step drawing tutorial and PowerPoint also makes perfect no prep, emergency art sub plans for elementary art for 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders.
A fun roll a dice game, ‘you pick’ worksheet, and digital spinners helps kids choose patterns. Moreover, boost their confidence and creativity.
And, it’ll help cash-strapped teachers like you plan projects for the first day of fall using only markers. Yes, you can watercolor paint with markers! This apple art project includes an apple template for easy drawing.
Can I tell you a secret? It’s hard to get kids writing in ELA. When they’re not invested in it, they can’t connect with what they’re writing about. Mic drop!
Incorporating creative apple day activities like my apple art lesson helps. Finally keep all kids engaged!
Apple Art Project & Art Sub Plans Video
I’ve designed 3 different ways for students to attempt my art project for back to school. All will motivate kids to create! Choose which way works best for your classes:
- Roll a dice game to add randomness to your student’s artwork
- “You Pick” art worksheet for kids to choose their own patterns
- Digital spinner wheels, so kids can randomly pick patterns and you can integrate technology
- Printable dice template in case you have no dice
- Step-by-step picture directions to guide students through the art process
- Apple Template which kids can draw directly on it or transfer it to heavy drawing paper
- Drawing practice worksheet, so kids can practice drawing patterns
- 2 Fall writing prompts, so you can tie this drawing project to literacy
- 2 Apple coloring pages that you can use for absent students or hand out as a classroom prize
- Helpful Tips & Tricks handout with teacher directions to help guide the lesson
How to Use My Apple Art Project for Fall Lessons
The best part about this apple art project is that it’s flexible and can be used in many ways throughout your classroom. It’s great for maternity or emergency art sub plans, early finisher activities, indoor recess, or even an after-school art club.
You Will Receive
- 1 Non-Editable Printable PDF (Apple Art Project)
- 1 Non-Editable PowerPoint
- 5 Digital Spinner Videos (downloadable, and links to them on Google Slides and YouTube)
- Paperless Google Drive Digital Resource
Why You’ll Love It
This was a fun activity to use the first week of school. I used it to review different types of lines and patterns too.
Obsessed with these! Fun for a brain break or early finisher!
Pulled this out one day when I was not feeling well at school. My kids loved the lesson and got a lot out of it. The apples turned out beautifully.
There are no reviews yet.