Winter Activities Art Project Bundle
Decorate your bulletin board with these creative winter activities art projects. Fill up your art sub plan folder with no-prep, fuss-free art projects that pair well with other Winter activities for kids. Pair these directed drawing games with the included writing prompts to make a great display for Read Across America, Valentine’s Day, Chinese New Year, Christmas, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Black History Month, & New Year’s Eve. Each prompt comes in full and half page templates as well as two types of handwriting lines for flexibility. One prompt is geared towards lower elementary students, while the other would work well for upper elementary.
Great for classroom teachers wanting to “paint” on a dime using markers like paints, but can also work simply using colored pencils, crayons, and markers. First, print out the game and picture directions back-to-back. Then give them dice and watch them have fun creating their own art project independently. Once completed, use the writing prompts to connect literacy to your lesson. And then hang them together on your bulletin board!
1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade
- Crayons, Markers, or Colored Pencils
- White Drawing Paper
You Will Receive
- 9, 7- to 8-page, non-editable PDFs for winter activities (Read Across America Hats, Chinese Fans, Presidents Day Hats, New Years Resolution Hats, Freedom Flags, Hot Chocolates, Winter Mittens, Valentines Day Hearts, and Christmas Elf Hats)
- 9, 9-page, non-editable PowerPoint presentations
- Dice games
- Step-by-step picture tutorials and directions
- 2 Writing prompts for each game
These make sub plans easy every time! They are also great for students that finish early and they love them! Thank you! – Lacey
Great, easy activities to leave for subs, or to use on shortened school days. – Ellen
My students and I love your roll-a- activities! I can’t wait to use these ones in the new school year! – Emily