Virtual Art Show Templates
Need to host a virtual art show? Whether you teach at an online school or your annual art show has been cancelled due to inclement weather, natural disaster, or pandemic, the show must go on. These rainbow-themed, art exhibit templates will get your show off the ground instantly. They’re a great way to share your art program with students and their families. I designed them with elementary art teachers in mind. I feel it’s important, no matter the reason why your in-person show can’t exist, that you share your students achievements with their family and friends.
Virtual Art Exhibit Template Preview
Why Design a Digital Art Exhibit?
Hosting an annual art exhibit provides students and teachers an opportunity to display creative work from the art room in a highly public place. It gives students a chance to collaborate, present, and discuss the ideas behind their art. But it also teaches them they are just one part of a shared Arts experience. Viewers of an art exhibit gather ideas to better inform their own work. So having an art show is important.
If your school is not able to have an in-person event, hosting one online is a great alternative. They are accessible by anyone who has internet access. These virtual art show templates will help you design a memorable event for your school and local community.
Why Use Google Slides for A Virtual Art Show?
- FAMILIARITY: A lot of the features of Google Slides are similar to PowerPoint and will get your show up super quick. No need to edit a PowerPoint and figure out how to upload it to Slides. I’ve cut out that step for you!
- USER-FRIENDLY: You are likely already familiar with storing files in Google Drive so no need to learn how to navigate a new website platform.
- INSANT SAVE AS: All changes in Google Slides are instantly saved in Google Drive. Ever accidentally close down an app or other online software and changes weren’t saved? Eliminate the frustration and disappointment of lost presentations!
- NO HASSLES: No special or separate passwords to remember.
- ACCESSIBILITY: Parents, students, and admins can use an iPad, desktop or laptop computer, and even a Chrome book to access your virtual art show. It’s always available at the tip of their fingers. Imagine having a catalog of art shows over the course of all your years of teaching. What a wonderful document to have in your retirement!
- SHAREABILITY: Unlike special apps and other art show template websites, most people have a Google account, making sharing easy. Directions are given how to obtain a share link or an embed code for a website.
The download contains a four-page PDF with directions on how to access the virtual art show templates. I’ve included step-by-step picture directions for some basics including inserting and resizing images as well as how to duplicate and reorder slides.
There are 124 template pages that can receive 192 pieces of art. Directions are given for how to copy the template pages so you can have an endless number of pages to fit needs. Pre-designed text with artist name and grade are already part of the template but make adding student names and grade levels a snap. So no worries about having wall space to “hang” the art!
And this document comes ready to go in Google Drive, so don’t worry about trying to figure out how to import it into your Drive!
You Will Receive
- 1 Non-Editable PDF (Teacher directions with step-by-step pictures on how to use some of the features on Google Slides
- Google Drive Access Link (A link to download the virtual art show templates located on page 2 of the PDF.)
- 124 template slides (title page, thank you for joining us page, artwork pages, guest book page, and thank you last page. There are spaces for 192 pieces of art.)
- Each template page is designed in widescreen 16:9 format so it will fill the screen. As such, they are not meant to print out on 8.5×11″ paper.