Summer Activities Art Project Bundle
Decorate your bulletin board with these creative summer art projects. Fill up your art sub plan folder with no-prep, fuss-free art projects that pair well with other Summer activities for kids. Pair these directed drawing games with the included writing prompts to make a great display for 4th of July, bucket filler activities, end of year, back to school, and summer. Each prompt comes in full and half page templates as well as two types of handwriting lines for flexibility. One prompt is geared towards lower elementary students, while the other would work well for upper elementary.
Great for classroom teachers wanting to “paint” on a dime using markers like paints, but can also work simply using colored pencils, crayons, and markers. First, print out the game and picture directions back-to-back. Then give them dice and watch them have fun creating their own art project independently. Once completed, use the writing prompts to connect literacy to your lesson. And then hang them together on your bulletin board.
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade
- Crayons, Markers, or Colored Pencils
- White Drawing Paper
You Will Receive
- 9 Non-Editable PDFs (Sand Buckets, Beach Balls, Sailboats, Pinwheel, Ice Cream, Firecrackers, Hot Air Balloons, Summer Suns, and Surfboards)
- 9 Non-Editable PowerPoint Presentations
- Dice Games
- Choice-Based Drawing Version of Each Game
- Step-By-Step Picture Tutorial and Directions
- 18 Writing Prompts
- 18 Coloring Pages
- Helpful Tips & Tricks
- Pattern Practice Drawing Pages
- Paperless Google Drive digital resources for students (also for use on Google Classroom, Google Slides, and Microsoft OneDrive)
Love these for my Fun Friday Art days, game days or sub lessons! The students get so excited hoping the pattern they like is rolled and they’re super fun! We’re big fans of Glitter Meets Glue for stress free fun! – Christina F.
My class loves this! at first they only did a large pattern in the sections but saw that it looked better if they took their time. Thank you soooooooo much. – Julie B.
My kids have loved all the Roll and Draws throughout the year. I am looking forward to using these in our summer camp! – Karen L.