Growth Mindset Posters for Classroom Teachers
Teachers, here’s a way to counteract negative self-talk in the classroom: promote positive thinking! I use growth mindset posters in my own classroom to boost student’s confidence and willingness to engage in new tasks. When a student starts using a fixed mindset, I point out to him or her that it will be difficult to overcome their educational hurdles if they shut their mind off to new ideas and ways of thinking.
You Will Receive
- 14 Growth Mindset Phrases
- 14 Fixed Mindset Phrases
- 2 “Mindset Matters” Title Letters, with and without cutlines (8.5×11”)
- 16 Bordettes (8 Narrow; 8 Thick)
- Growth Mindset Sign
- Fixed Mindset Sign
- 4 Large Format Growth Mindset Brain Posters designed to be printed at Staples (12×18,” 18×24,” 20×30,” and 24×36”)
- 4 Large Format Growth Mindset Brain Posters designed to be printed on Zazzle (16×12,” 20×16,” 20×20,” and 28”x20”)
- Full Brain (8.5×11”)
- Growth Mindset Hemisphere (8.5×11”)
- 2 Lightbulbs (Positive & Negative Self-Talk)
- Fixed Mindset Hemisphere (8.5×11”)
Looks awesome in my room! Easy to understand for my fifth graders as we go over what it means to have a growth mindset. Thank you! – Emily P.Great resource that my students and I refer to on a daily basis. Thanks! – Jennifer ZieglerMy main bulletin this year! – Stephanie E.
During checkout, you will be required to create an account. This enables you to have unlimited access to your files. After purchasing, you will be directed back to my website to download your files. Additionally, an email will be sent to you with a link to your file(s). Please check your spam email filter as sometimes these emails wind up in there. For more assistance in downloading your files, please refer to our shop faq’s.