Christmas Coloring Crafts & Writing Prompts
My “build a-” Christmas coloring crafts for elementary students make perfect, no prep printable activities. Each project includes 3 templates that ensure your bulletin board is unique. Post your Christmas crafts and prompts in the hallway to make an engaging holiday display.
This craft bundle includes these printable activities:
- Christmas Wreath
- Rudolph the Reindeer
- Candy Cane
If you’re racing to figure out what Christmas project to quickly put up in the hallway, look no further. Students can complete each craft in one class period. And you can use the accompanying writing prompts to post alongside them.
Basically, each child receives a copy of the template. Then, they color everything, cut out the parts, and glue it together. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy!
These Christmas craftivities also come with a PowerPoint files with step-by-step pictures and simply written directions for young children. Use it for either whole group or small group instruction. Or, assign it to students via Google Classroom, Canvas, etc. so they can work independently.
Are you going to be absent and your substitute won’t have access to technology? No problem! Use the 1-page all-in-one step-by-step picture directions. Every craft comes with this page. Just print it out and include it with your sub plans. And then do nothing. Yes, nothing, because I’ve done it all for you!
Frequently Asked Questions About My Christmas Coloring Crafts Bundle
- What crafts are included? These are from my “Build A…” line of resources. Included are the Christmas wreath, Rudolph the reindeer, candles and candy cane projects.
- How many sheets of paper does this use? All of these resources require 2 sheets of copy paper per child.
- Each resource shows 3 different versions of the crafts. What am I supposed to do with the other versions? You may decide to assign each table a certain version or you may decide to print a handful of each and let students pick the one they like the best.
- What grade level is this for? These resources are designed primarily for students in 1st grade through 3rd grade.
- What materials do I need? Kids will need scissors, crayons, and glue.
You Will Receive
- 4 Non-Editable PDF Printable Crafts – Each Christmas activity includes a teacher guide, a step-by-step handout for substitute teachers, craft templates in color and black and white, writing prompts, and blank writing paper pages.
- Google Drive Access Links, so you can assign paperless versions
- 4 Non-Editable PowerPoint Slideshow – Includes large, step-by-step picture directions and text for each craft so students independently and you can reclaim valuable class time to work with needy students.