Christmas Art Games Bundle
Decorate your bulletin board with these creative Christmas art games. Fill up your art sub plan folder with no-prep, fuss-free art projects that pair well with other Christmas activities for kids. Pair these directed drawing games with the included writing prompts to make a great display for December. Each prompt comes in full and half page templates as well as two types of handwriting lines for flexibility. One prompt is geared towards lower elementary students, while the other would work well for upper elementary.
Great for classroom teachers wanting to “paint” on a dime using markers like paints, but can also work simply using colored pencils, crayons, and markers. First, print out the game and picture directions back-to-back. Then give them dice and watch them have fun creating their own art project independently. Once completed, use the writing prompts to connect literacy to your lesson.
And then hang them together on your bulletin board!
- 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade
- Crayons, Markers, or Colored Pencils
- White Drawing Paper
You Will Receive
- 4 Non-Editable PDFs (Elf Hats, Stockings, Ugly Sweaters, and Christmas Ornaments)
- 4 Non-Editable PowerPoint Presentations
- Dice Games
- Choice-Based Drawing Version of Each Game
- Step-By-Step Picture Tutorial and Directions
- 2 Writing Prompts for Each Game
- 2 Coloring Pages
- Helpful Tips & Tricks
- Pattern Practice Drawing Page
- Paperless Google Drive digital resources for students (also for use on Google Classroom, Google Slides, and Microsoft OneDrive)
These are awesome. We decorated our bulletin boards and each creation was different! – Jan
Was such a fun resource to use while I was relieving for a class the entire last week of term, thank-you!! – Kate A.
Great for my sub tub or early finishers thanks. – Karen