Art Games Year Long Bundle
Gain peace of mind knowing you have a creative art project for every holiday, season, and school event at the tip of your fingers. These no-prep, fuss-free art games will excite your students and relieve your art lesson planning stress. Simply print out the game and picture directions back-to-back, give students a template and dice, and watch them have fun creating their own art project. Independent students make for happy teachers!
Each game utilizes a fun marker painting technique. Students will first trace over the line or shape with marker, then use a damp brush to smudge into the outline and “paint” the area. Short on time? Simply have your students use crayons, colored pencils, or markers and work directly on the template.
Once finished, select one of two grade-appropriate writing prompts to display next to their artwork. Each game comes with writing prompts aligned to common core standards. Your bulletin board display will be the talk of the school. And your principal will love the art and literacy connection you’ve made.
This year long art games bundle is perfect for classroom teachers wanting to “paint” on a dime using markers like paints. Classroom substitute teachers, relief teachers, and homeschooling parents will find them helpful, too. They are the perfect art sub plans!
Primarily 1st through 5th grade, but several are appropriate for middle school
You Will Receive
- 37 Non-Editable PDFs (Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall & Most Major U.S. Holidays: Halloween, Day of the Dead, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving, Election Day, Christmas, New Years Eve, Chinese New Year, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Valentines Day, Saint Patrick’s Day, Earth Day, Easter, Cinco de Mayo, Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, and 4th of July)
- 37 Non-Editable PowerPoint Presentations
- Dice Games
- Choice-Based Drawing Version of Each Game
- Step-By-Step Picture Tutorial and Directions
- 2 Writing Prompts for Each Game
- BONUS GAME: Father’s Day Ties
BEST bundle ever! The kids are going to love doing these. Fabulous resource for a veteran teacher that’s new to the art room. I’m excited to use this with the kids in different ways. – Susan V.
My kids love doing these! – Shari R.
This will be so useful! – Caitlin T.