Make an animated quote box banner for your Teachers Pay Teachers store using Photoshop and some pre-made images. This video tutorial shows how to:
- Import graphics into Photoshop
- Create one layered document from all your graphics
- Re-order your layers
- Animate your layers using the Timeline feature
- Save a document as a GIF
- Save your document as a .PSD file for later use
Check out my original animated quote box video tutorial if you’d prefer to read a written tutorial on how to make one. This one also explains how to use Illustrator to make the images used in the animated gif. You can certainly create yours in other graphic programs and pick up the directions where it says to import your images into Photoshop.
Animated Quote Box Fear
I know there is some apprehension with using Photoshop and Illustrator in the teacher-author community. My hope in showing you how to do this that it will empower you to give it a try yourself.
I posted this video over on Teachers Pay Teachers and I’ve already received some great feedback on it including:
• “Awesome video tutorial! Nice, clear voice with practical directions! You made it look so easy, such a pro! I can’t wait to try it soon! Thanks for taking the time to share with everyone. You rock!” – Educationholics Resources
• “Your video is so clear !! Thank you very much for taking the time to make it and explaining how to do things that first look so difficult… so easy in the end!!!” – Chez Chris
• “Seems very simple… Now to get my images into the 5 layers!! I love how slowly, yet thoroughly you explained these steps!!” – Lopez Land Learners
So come on, give it a try. You got this!
Leave a comment below to let me know if this helped you out!